Fire Burns 17 Houses After Someone Forgets To Off A Candle Light

No fewer than 17 structures were razed by fire on Monday in the Ikota, Lekki-Ajah area of Lagos State Nigeria, after a resident left a lighted candle in his room, Nigerian Newspaper the Punch reports.

This is just as a section of a branch of Access Bank in the Ojo area of the state was severely damaged by fire after a power surge.

The Police said “Somebody forgot a candle and slept off. It burnt out and started a fire. We met the fire raging and we engaged in active firefighting operation to save the shanties, but unfortunately, we lost 17 of them to the fire.”

What do you think?

0 points
Upvote Downvote

Total votes: 0

Upvotes: 0

Upvotes percentage: 0.000000%

Downvotes: 0

Downvotes percentage: 0.000000%

Written by Abel Abel

Abel Abel is your leading blog that focus on breaking news, entrepreneurship and relationship


Notify of

Stop Creating Problems That Don’t Exist.

How will you love to sleep with your future husband or wife