At last, a Husband has taken the time and trouble to write down all these.
We always hear ‘the rules’ from the wife’s side.
Now here are the rules from the husband’s side.
These are our rules! Please note..
These are all numbered “1” ON PURPOSE!
1. Husbands ARE not mind readers. So, don’t blame us when you refuse to tell us what you feel!
1. Shopping is NOT a sport. And no, we are never going to think of it that way. We don’t want to spend hours shopping with you haggling over a price difference of one kobo .
1. Crying is blackmail. We’ll rather you go straight to the point without the drama!
1. Ask for what you want. Let us be clear on this one: Subtle hints do not work! Strong hints do not work! Obvious hints do not work! Just say it!
1. Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.
1. Come to us with a problem only If you want help with solving it. That’s what we do.
1. A headache that lasts for 17 months is a problem. See a doctor.
1. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact, all comments become null and void after 7 Days.
1. If you think you’re fat, you probably are. Don’t ask us.
1. If something we said can be interpreted in two ways and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one .
1. You can either ask us to do something or tell us how you want it done. Not both. If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself.
1. Whenever possible , Please say whatever you have to say during commercials. Don’t spoil our fun when we are watching sports!
1. ALL men see in only 16 colors, like Windows default settings. Peach, for example, is a fruit, not! A color. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We have no idea what mauve is.
1. If we ask what is wrong and you say “nothing,” We will act like nothing’s wrong. We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.
1. If you ask a question you don’t want an answer to, Expect an answer you don’t want to hear.
1. Don’t ask us what we’re thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as football, cars, politics and the economy.
1. You have enough clothes.
1. You have too many shoes.
1. You are in shape… Round IS a shape!
1. Thank you for reading this. Yes, I know, I have to sleep on the couch tonight But do you know men really don’t mind that? It’s like camping.
Pass this on to as many men as you can to give them a laugh..