1. One spouse cannot build a marriage alone when the other spouse is committed to destroying it.
2. Marriage works when both husband and wife work together as a team to build their marriage.
3. Teammates do not compete against each other; they complement each other.
4. Teammates do not pull each other down; they encourage and support each other.
5. Teammates do not fight in the opposites direction; they face the same direction and fight the same opponent together.
6. Marriage teamwork is not about me; it’s about us, we and ours. There is no greater example of teamwork than husband and wife. Hand in hand together, let every couple work together for the success of their marriage. Marriage is not a solo performance.
7. Don’t underestimate the power of the tongue on your marriage. The tongue has the power to crush your marriage or build it up.
8. Don’t let the Devil use your tongue to kill your spouse’s image, self-confidence and aspirations.
9. Let God use your tongue to build up your marriage and bless and praise your spouse. “The tongue can bring death or life; those who love to talk will reap the consequences.” Proverbs 18:2.
10. Once words are spoken; they can never be returned.. So choose your words of expression carefully in a heated battle.