Because you are single does not mean you won’t feel the urge for sex. In fact, a single person may even feel the urge more than the married ones. So don’t hate yourself if you feel that way at times. There is nothing abnormal about that. Here are 12 important things all single should know about sex.
1. There is nothing wrong about sexual urge. It is normal for a man to have morning erection and for a girl to feel sexual urge in the days surrounding her ovulation
2. Does having sex make you happy? The excitement only last for few minutes and after that, if you were running away from depression, it returns
3. Having sex with someone will not make that person love you. This is very important especially to ladies, don’t expect that because you had sex with a guy today, he will be giving you engagement ring tomorrow.
4. Sex is not love. People may have sex for many reason. There are people that want sex for pleasure, after that moment, it is over for them.
5. Sex can bond you with the wrong person. Sometimes, sex can get you attached to someone. Imagine after sex, you get attached to someone who does not care about your existence. You keep thinking of them but they have moved on to the next catch.
6. HIV/AIDs is not the only infection you can contact during sex, there is Syphilis, Gonorrhoea, Genital Herpes, Chlamydia and many others.
7. Porn can ruin your sex life now and when you finally get married. Stay away from porn.
8. Do not masturbate… I can list many reason why masturbation is not good for you. When the urge comes, try to work on your mind instead of working on your sexual organ
9. Sex is very sweet and important but like they say, there is time for everything.
10. A girl cannot get pregnant from oral sex even if she swallows sperm. But she can catch STIs through oral sex.
11. Can a girl get pregnant or infected if a boy withdraws his pennis before ejaculate? Yes she can! There’s a myth that a girl can’t get pregnant if a boy withdraws his penis before he ejaculates (comes). The truth is, pulling out the penis won’t stop a girl from getting pregnant.
Before a boy ejaculates, there’s sperm in the pre-ejaculatory fluid (pre-come), which leaks out when he gets excited. It only takes one sperm to get a girl pregnant. Pre-come can contain STIs, so withdrawing the penis won’t prevent you from getting an infection. (Credit: NHS)
12. Is there anything like safe sex? No, there is nothing like safe sex. Every time you have sex, there is always a risk. Not even condom stops it. There is always a risk of regret, depression apart from infection.
Take note: This post is written by Mfon Abel Ekene (People call me these days ‘Abel Abel’)
WARNING: Do not copy and paste this post without crediting Abel Abel and linking the post back to www.abelabel.com.
Why not share this post by clicking on the share button below? Maybe you can touch someone!